NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
As far as availability, if you're talking engine subframe bushings, and you're looking for the" rear" ones, like I was for the 2002 model year, you may note 90468609 was available from theSaabsite. Anders has the info on how much, as substitutes, these are built up with washers to be used in the "rears". I think it may just be putting two wahers in there to raise from 35 mm to 38 mm or something, the numbers are not coming back to me.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, Brian, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:36:34
- here is a nice DIY on the bushings..., Savary , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:36:58
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, RMinNJ, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:30:30
- re: Just got qouted $ 450 for all 6., Brian, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:55:50
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:19:20
- Yeah, it's doable, Chadwick , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:52:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.