NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The fix my saab run-down is daunting for the DIY like me. Just the time it takes to build the engine support is all the time I'd want to spend on the whole job! But the difference is Anders and others advocate doing rear and center bushing without droppong the whole subframe, and so for me the big question is am I doing all the (lower) engine mounts at the same time, making it possibly advantageous to go ahead and drop it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, Brian, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:36:34
- here is a nice DIY on the bushings..., Savary , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:36:58
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, RMinNJ, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:30:30
- re: Just got qouted $ 450 for all 6., Brian, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:55:50
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:19:20
- Yeah, it's doable, Chadwick , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:52:08
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.