NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
There are dozens of posts on this subject. It's just experience that leads me to the throttle. Often the customer describes the symptom as a misfire when the throttle is on the way out. A marginal throttle won't set the CEL either where a misfire more likely will. I can feel them before the customer does sometimes.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Misfire at cruising speed., PGAero , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:06:55
- Re: same symptoms, Dano in Texas , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:28:35
- Re: Misfire at cruising speed., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:22:57
- Re: Misfire at cruising speed., PGAero , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:42:12
- Re: Misfire at cruising speed-replacing throttle body, paul de k , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:21:00
- No programming is required., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:19:51
- Thanks..., PGAero , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:45:41
- Engage limp-home mode and see if it goes away., dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:03:06
- Engage limp-home mode and see if it goes away., dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:02:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.