NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I've been absent from the bulletin board here for some time - probably because I've been lovin' my '09 93 SC. I took the 93 SC into the dealer this morning for 50k serice and spotted 3 new 2011 95s on the lot. I went home and then kicked myself for at least not asking about the deals, but I went back this afternoon and was very surprised. After talking for a while, we agreed on $27500 for a carbon gray 95. The original sticker was $44260. Of course, I have to buy a warranty ($2400), but the '09 93 SC has not had an ounce of trouble except for an early death of the battery at 42k. I put $500 down and said I would be back on Monday.
Good deal? I'm reading consumer claims of 32-33 highway mpg from the 2.0 liter. Anyone else seeing that? We drive to Michigan from Virginia a lot to see family, so a lot of mileage is highway.
Any comments/suggestions welcome. Thanks.
->Posting last edited on Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:22:51.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:19:27
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:52:21
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, 900EMS , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:06:07
- I am optimistic, Mike Johnson, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:39:49
- Insurance Costs?, EGD , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:50:54
- Why do you need the warranty???, dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:48:48
- I have an opinion., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:22:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.