NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
So far I've only worked on them a few times. Maybe 5 times really. It's the best new product launch SAAB ever had as far as quality is concerned. They have all been sitting for a while so ask for a new battery and the tires probably will have flat spots. It may take a few hundred miles of driving to round them out again.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:19:27
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:52:21
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, 900EMS , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:06:07
- I am optimistic, Mike Johnson, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:39:49
- Insurance Costs?, EGD , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:50:54
- Why do you need the warranty???, dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:48:48
- I have an opinion., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:22:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.