You state it like it is an obvious thing to do - and I would disagree. If you have the money to buy a new car you should definitely have the money for a few occasional repairs. Statistically you are going to save significant money this way.
The aftermarket warranty only make sense if a sudden big repair bill will be a big hardship for you - but then again you would not be buying a new car in this case.
The $2400 warranty most likely will not pay "gouged" prices for an unavailable part anyway.
posted by 98.110.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:19:27
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:52:21
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, 900EMS , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:06:07
- I am optimistic, Mike Johnson, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:39:49
- Insurance Costs?, EGD , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:50:54
- Why do you need the warranty???, dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:48:48
- I have an opinion., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:22:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!