I sure wish BBA Reman or someone could refurbish them. It sure would be easier to keep a spare on hand that way. -JerryC
posted by 216.219.51...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- DIC inside view., dmz789qqq, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:14:59
- Re: DIC inside view., SWEDECAR , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:13:29
- Re: DIC inside view., Snowmobile , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:36:24
- Re: DIC inside view., JerryC, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:47:28
- The part that usually fails..., Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:03:37
- Re: DIC inside view., C H Tay, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:20:02
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!