Asked two Saab indys around - they refused to roll in a new chain. Both wanted to pull the engine and do a complete job with 2 chains and all the guides. I would have paid $400 for a roll-in.
posted by 98.110.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New timing chain rolled in - pictures!, dmz789qqq, Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:49:35
- Two Hammer Method?, JustinHiFi , Tue, 3 Jul 2012 08:16:34
- Re: New timing chain rolled in - pictures!, Dean, Tue, 3 Jul 2012 06:39:53
- Bravo! Great job !! n/m, Tiziano, Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:40:16
- I actually wanted to..., dmz789qqq, Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:13:00
- Re: New timing chain rolled in - pictures!, Vicsaero95, Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:11:30
- ...and you didn't pay $400 for someone to do it. nm, Norm95, Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:05:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!