NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Now go find a front-shot of a 2006-2009 9-5.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Buyers Guide/Best Years for 9-5?, TimF, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 11:12:31
- '04-05 Aero, IMO. Discussed recently... (link inside), Acubra, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:37:37
- Lots of issues..., Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 15:04:19
- Lots of issues..., Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 15:04:15
- You sound handy, go for an older one., Norm95, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:57:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.