NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 300 hp & 300 ft # torque... Opinions ?, Hastig, Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:10:53
- Re: 300 hp & 300 ft # torque... Opinions ?, AdamSAAB2kAero, Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:57:17
- My other car is a '10 335i xDrive, Grendel, Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:01:28
- 20 year old technology., dmz789qqq, Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:25:57
- if you don't need 9-5 size anymore..., AeroEd , Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:18:29
- Re: 300 hp & 300 ft # torque... Opinions ?, JustinHiFi , Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:16:41
- Re: 300 hp & 300 ft # torque... Opinions ?, saabsince 93b , Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:14:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.