NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The V6 is a different animal where it seems that the IDM's don't really have a problem after that the TK4.6 version came out. The early TK4.4 version though failed dramatically here and there like the early 4 cyl TK3.4 and 3.4D.
Last week I had the first 4 cyl TK3.7 C version triggering code P-1312 so obviously, they didn't get it right with that one either so now we can only pin our hopes to the TK3.7 D version.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Is it me or did the price of a DI cassette to up?, turbostud, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:20:32
- Re: Is it me or did the price of a DI cassette to up?, steveandbarb1, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:39:36
- ebay?, drb9, Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:40:44
- Re: ebay?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:48:23
- Re: Is it me or did the price of a DI cassette to up?, jeff '04, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 03:14:56
- No, it is good sign., dmz789qqq, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:04:46
- Supply and demand, RTSDan, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:32:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.