NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Attended a SCCA PDX at Sebring International Speedway yesterday with my '01 9-5 Aero SC 5-spd, used a full tank of 93 octane in less than 100 miles. By far one of the best driving events I have attended with plans to attend more in the future.
Prep was set of Federal RSR 225/45/17 tires and new solid front rotors with Hawk HP Plus pads. (Track spec) Previously installed Koni FSD shocks, new factory springs, SAS swaybar front & rear, and a GS 3" downpipe. Decided to keep the stock tune ECU and forgo the stage 3 as I still have stock pistons. Ambient heat on the track was 95-99def F.
Got four instructed 20 minute sessions of running her at 110% with some other great cars at full race pace (two passing zones). Top speed on the two straights was usually 115mph and hard on the brakes for a hairpin. Couple WRX, a fully built STI, Corvettes, Nissan 350 and 370s, BMW 335, Miatas etc. Have a GoPro video to put together of the last session, will get that posted to the Perf BB.
I usually get 26-29 hwy around 80mph.
->Posting last edited on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:08:41.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Whats your mpg?, vvack0matic, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:36:17
- Re: Whats your mpg?, PCFlyer , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:02:17
- Getting only 21.9 combine, Christian_C, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:51:26
- Got 6.2mpg avg for 97 miles =), JustinHiFi , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:56:23
- 32.4 today, MI-Roger , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:14:11
- Re: Whats your mpg?, jeff in MD , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:13:15
- Re: Whats your mpg?, RMinNJ, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 08:18:49
- Re: Whats your mpg?, tonystarks, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:06:54
- That's very good! 33.6 for a tank with AC on is best.nm, Norm95, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 05:29:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.