I would imagine that its not an issue as long the muffler in functioning properly. The other layer peeled off of my muffler a long time ago, and I probably got another two years out of it before it started leaking. Never had any trouble with a NY inspection.
posted by 192.234.246...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Muffler & State Inspection question, SaabOwner, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:36:36
- Most places will pass it in NH, Noel , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:04:50
- I'd pull it off first., B Millar , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:27:32
- Re: Muffler & State Inspection question, SaabOwner, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:44:43
- Re: Muffler & State Inspection question, 03Aero, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:55:23
- Re: Muffler & State Inspection question, pme, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:39:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!