NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Swedecar - how many engines have you seen with cracked pistons - and was it always cylinder 1 .
The original poster in this thread said the oil screen was cleaned and the oil pump replaced but didn't give specifics on why the pump was replaced.
I can see higher operating temps in the redesigned I 4 maybe contributing to piston failures, but usually lean mixture is what does the job.
posted by 98.245.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- LOUD knocking..., patrick in ABQ, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:47:42
- Saab Parts of North America at SOC 12, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 04:48:17
- my 2001 Aero did the same thing, saabsince 93b , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:25:04
- Re: LOUD knocking..., dtechakacheaptech , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:41:24
- Re: LOUD knocking..., SWEDECAR , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:05:49
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.