NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Perhaps someone else knows this finite number of miles or kilometers. It has been stated by others before. I don't remember.
posted by 24.170.148...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Linear95, Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:19:50
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Been there, Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:04:43
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Stace, Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:47:46
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, richard, Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:21:47
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Ian Glenday , Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:35:08
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.