wife's Millenia and my '98 Prelude both took several days.
Granted, these were vehicles that we had possesed for a while, we assumed gas cap, and waited it out. I could understand your nervousness with 1-day old car, and trying to turn it on/off a dozen (or more) times, one right after another.
A gas-cap post appeared a month or so ago, and I questioned why the car can detect improper gas cap after a start or two, but then it takes a couple of dozen starts to reset after tightening the cap. Nobody tried to answer it. Anybody now?
posted by 12.84.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Linear95, Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:19:50
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Been there, Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:04:43
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Stace, Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:47:46
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, richard, Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:21:47
- Re: Check engine light came for 1 day old linear, Ian Glenday , Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:35:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!