Must be someone used to VW/AUDI engines that makes such a statement. LOL
Btw, where I live the S3s and TTs are quickly disapearing and their resale value has fallen to abismal levels, cause... their engines are DOGs... and all say that now.
posted by 212.77.42...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2003 Saab 9-5 review (MSN Carpoint), jm, Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:39:09
- *Saab WINS corrected ratings for MSN's competing models, jm, Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:39:05
- His depreciation rate doesn't account for discounts..., jm, Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:19:17
- Re: Eyes Needs Education hair, AeroJT, Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:05:42
- I'm glad I got a 2002 Aero..., bRAD , Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:41:35
- Although low score..., Jon in Chicago, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:48:47
- Saab PR ought to force him to make corrections....., Sieglo, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:44:44
- Clueless, Allan, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:35:53
- Turbo engines cost a fortune to maintain ?, Coolknight, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 04:04:24
- Is there anything at all worthwhile on MSN?, Scott Paterson , Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:12:35
- As worthless as Edmunds...., MisplacedYankee, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:53:02
- Re: 2003 Saab 9-5 review (MSN Carpoint), EGD , Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:36:09
- Re: 2003 Saab 9-5 review (MSN Carpoint), dtech, Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:20:26
- Re: 2003 Saab 9-5 review (MSN Carpoint), Al S, Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:25:55
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!