2000 Aero Onstar was an option
2000 Aero Cornering lamps were standard.
2001 Aero Onstar standard. (I am not a fan of Onstar, and it makes integrating a cell phone a little more tricky) It also adds a shark fin ant in the roof.
2001 Aero Cornering lamps were omitted.
Between the 2 I prefer the 2000.
Actually I think the 2000 linear with the saab computer update would be best. Soft ride and decent performance.
posted by 65.60.22...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 00 vs 01 aero ?? or an upgrade, Dennis, Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:34:47
- Re: 00 vs 01 aero ?? or an upgrade, 2Slow, Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:52:48
- Re: 00 vs 01 aero ?? or an upgrade, Robert L, Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:24:14
- nice clean car, hdm, Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:01:13
- Thanks, Dennis, Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:52:26
- Major upgrade was 2002., J, Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:06:35
- By the way, here's a picture of my car, Dennis, Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:37:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!