The Aero will go 155Mph without falling into pieces. The day you got a wacky idiot chasing you, that will come in handy... legal or not.
You can reduce Turbo lag using a Forge/Hyperboost piston style BPV
and have boost as early as 1400 RPM. Cost... +/- $120.-
I drive a 2000 Aero, using a 280Hp upgrade from Hirsch, Hirsch suspension etc. I must say that the current Aero offers more bang for the buck as it comes with great seats std. and a much better suspension then the stock 2000 type. If I had a 2002 model, I would have kept the suspension stock.
Don't be fooled by all kinds of people that don't like FWD cars, cause this or that reason, fact is that in Rally Racing they only use FWD or AWD ourdays cause RWD cars don't tand a chance as they're less predictable, and having a predictable car is safer for each and all of us.
I would get the Aero in a color and trim I like and not look back. I would also add the piston BPV down the road...
posted by 212.77.42...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 Aero vs. G35 test drive report, Jeff P, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:22:52
- Get the Aero!, Coolknight, Mon, 21 Apr 2003 01:07:39
- Dealers, Cab, Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:16:53
- Re: 9-5 Aero vs. G35 test drive report, MMM, Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:50:34
- Re: 9-5 Aero vs. G35 test drive report, Darrell from PA, Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:22:19
- Thanks for the Update, MisplacedYankee, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:07:05
- I enjoyed the review..., Bob T in Ct, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:02:41
- Re: 9-5 Aero vs. G35 test drive report, David G. Mills, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:22:59
- Re: 9-5 Aero vs. G35 test drive report, AeroJT, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:05:21
- from a former Infiniti owner..., albany, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:38:07
- Great review!, Simon in Vancouver, Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:17:27
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!