Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Personally I would advise the Aero Wagon. Often times I think I should have gotten that rather than the Aero Sedan I currently have.
I don't fit well in the Viggen.
posted by 65.60.207...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Viggen or AERO Wagon, GM, Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:47:24
- Re: Viggen or AERO Wagon, Dan Tully, Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:22:58
- Re: Viggen or AERO Wagon, Paul H, Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:06:58
- Re: Viggen or AERO Wagon, 2Slow, Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:11:26
- Re: Viggen or AERO Wagon, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:57:39
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!