NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
than all season tires, as well as in snow and ice of course.
All season = No season.
posted by 194.255.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New Tires for Aero, Samuel Bloch, Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:58:45
- All season traction is worse!, Stephen Goldberger, Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:28:52
- Re: New Tires for Aero, Eugene, Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:08:35
- Yokohama AVS Db 550, mat, Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:47:41
- Toyo Proxes FZ4's........, Roger, Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:47:16
- 2 recommendations...Best Tire and Best Value, No Saab Story, Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:40:33
- Re: New Tires for Aero, Bob tescione, Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:28:32
- Highly recommend Bridgestone (more), Mike D, Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:49:28
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.