Yep, I have an ECU ending in 537 (Bosch #) when 515 was stock, the ECU's out of an '88. Not sure why you had the issue you did, but it shouldn't have happened like that. LH 2.2 is LH 2.2.
posted by 69.169.225...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Help please: no start - 1985 turbo, Berle, Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:54:25
- I would check the wiring as well., Steve Schwedland, Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:11:33
- When mine quit once, was Hall Effect Sensor, Dick in Falls Church, Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:36:30
- Re: Help please: no start - 1985 turbo, AdamD, Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:23:44
- Re: Help please: no start - 1985 turbo, Starch, Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:24:57
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!