I've learned some of their hiding spots, and I was not in an area where I'd ever seen cops before, and I'd really never seen them on a Sunday AM either. I did have a radar detector at the time, not that I would have been able to instantly take 60mph off my speed, but hey...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Enraged driver incident: my Saab won, MS, Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:05:45
- You merged, so why make it worse..., Chaz, Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:08:16
- Exactly why I'm not moving to California soon, Saana88 , Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:41:48
- The one time I feared for my life..., bazil burns, Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:10:39
- You gave him the bird?, Russell Giuliano, Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:29:25
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!