I just saw this at work this past Friday. The idiot we hired to clear the lot came roaring into the lot in this huge Case loader, made the two corners to get past the new cars without incident (thank God) and somehow spun the thing out and nailed a salesman's '02 chrysler sebring with the scoop part. it could have been worse, it just ripped a small hole in the fender and squished the hood a bit, the loader could easily have run the car clear over and not been fazed by it.
'99 9-3 base
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Just wanted to say Hi to everyone..., Wally Kniaz, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:16:22
- Re: Just wanted to say Hi to everyone..., mike d, Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:01:01
- Front end loader!!!, bazil burns, Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:15:20
- Re: Just wanted to say Hi to everyone..., mario, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:16:03
- Re: Just wanted to say Hi to everyone..., bill, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:08:52
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!