NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
which deactivates the upshift light until the engine warms up. At least according to Bentley (p. 364-5)
Does your upshift light behave this way?
Mine doesn't work, and I haven't diagnosed it - I imagine it would be an annoyance, as the RPM gauge performs essentially the same function!
My 2-prong also dangles there, disconnected and useless...
Sounds like a fun project!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I gotta stop collecting these things, Tushy, Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:59:26
- Also, engine mounts, couch tour , Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:20:57
- might have a later style gearbox in it...., Fish, Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:17:42
- Dipstick is under the bolt, diskullman, Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:53:19
- Re: I gotta stop collecting these things, brian, Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:44:27
- Oh yeah - mystery connector, Tushy, Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:17:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.