NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Well to start with a BMW M3 is electronically limited to 128 mph which is way way below itís top speed. My 94 BMW 325is has the running gear of a 98 M3 and is chipped so it doesnít have a limitor and has hit 160 (laser and radar speed) at the track on a 3 mile straight. I donít think you would have any tach left if you were at that speed. I owned an 85 SPG that was modified before the BMW and it wouldnít have a chance.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 88-90 spg top speed, galla900, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:46:35
- i missed the fun, so i`ll post now, vvack0matic, Mon, 1 May 2006 17:16:31
- Re: 88-90 spg top speed, soneway, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:35:29
- It's not how much faster your car is..., Barry, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:03:18
- Re: 88-90 spg top speed, 72saabsonett , Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:59:02
- Wasn't even wound up?..., bazil burns, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:50:28
- Kids, don't try this at home., RayF, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:18:18
- Depends on your primary gears and..., Chaz, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:58:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.