NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
brand that will fit the saab 900's. i think it's the same as a nissan or toyota (it fits many marques). you can also get a saab one from the big auction site, they are there all the time.
i haven't had any gas theft problems yet, but having been around in the 70's, i'm not going to take any chances either.
posted by 71.102.161...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Lockable gascap??, Mitch, Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:47:52
- pep boys, advance auto, kragen all carry the stant..., baggsly , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:58:51
- Ouch!! And the TC prob likes 93 oct..., dSPG89, Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:12:35
- Re: Lockable gascap??, nuysSAAB , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:40:42
- Re: Lockable gascap??, Landjet , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:12:12
- Re: Lockable gascap??, HairBearFormerlyJohnB, Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:35:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.