NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
There's a bulkhead fitting under the dash with two connections, one is the hose that has fallen out. Just reconnect it and you'll be fine. The other hose is for the dash controls.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Orphan vacuum hose, Bill Driver, Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:54:35
- Re: Orphan vacuum hose, nuysSAAB , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:46:39
- Re: It connects under the AC intake, under the dash, couch tour , Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:57:27
- Re: Orphan vacuum hose, Bill Driver, Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:48:03
- So did early models have independent footwell controls?, Jonathan Scupin , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:00:24
- Re: Orphan vacuum hose, PBS , Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:02:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.