.. before sending back defective seat belt pretensioners, airbags, etc for whatever reason. Can't ship 'em back undeployed via common carrier. I've done some experimenting and found that a dead watch battery which shows no signs of life in a watch is sufficient power to pop off both stages of a dual stage driver's airbag. Pretty scary.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Steering Wheel PLay, largelylivin, Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:32:29
- Solved mine today.., caajun , Sat, 9 Sep 2006 20:07:36
- Re: Steering Wheel PLay, rcd, Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:56:16
- Tip - remove the driver's seat when swapping the column, Jonathan Scupin , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:32:38
- Re: Steering Wheel PLay, Jon , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:32:31
- Re: Steering Wheel PLay, DrewP , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:32:30
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!