...to cut and paste them onto your car.
I would imagine they would look fine. I just learned that the offset is not the same as C900 offset, and that is why these rims may rub if you go with tires wider than 195. Apparently the scraping is worse with convertibles. Search the BB here and on performance for people's opinions on tire sizes and tire brands.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 16" Aero's on non-SPG, SteveD, Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:54:50
- Re: 16" Aero's on non-SPG, post, Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:39:57
- Pic, Hans, Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:35:00
- Re: Pic, SteveD, Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:08:22
- I think they look great on my '92 (non-SPG), couch tour , Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:09:27
- Re: 16" Aero's on non-SPG, OREO, Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:00:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!