Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Don't forget tape, electrical and duck.
posted by 75.67.176...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Cross Country Summer Road Trip in 94' 900 S Cabriolet, Chris, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:42:50
- Sunscreen!, Cary, Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:07:05
- Clutch hydraulic line, alignment, brakes, etc., tz, Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:21:02
- some thoughts, -993-, Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:23:25
- Re: Cross Country Summer Road Trip in 94' 900 S Cabriol, aalto, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:29:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!