arcy, you say no dash lights. Do the head lights come on? Have you tried jumering across the selenoid?
posted by 68.15.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- No dash lights, no start, can't jump it at all, arcy, Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:38:40
- It was the starter!, arcy, Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:41:27
- Re: No dash lights, no start, can't jump it at all, arcy, Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:55:14
- Re: no start some tests, tom g, Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:11:22
- Re: No dash lights, no start, can't jump it at all, FrankMyers, Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:35:28
- Can you push start it?, No Snaab , Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:08:14
- First Things First, Arabiflora , Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:20:58
- Re: No dash lights, no start, can't jump it at all, spike, Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:07:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!