I think that screwdrivers aren't long enough. The tools usually just displace a locking mechanism. Looking at the manual, they are longer than screwdrivers. You may get by with something like popsicle sticks cut to the proper width. If you don't have the manual, it's at the link below.
posted by 64.128.17...
Clarion DXZ615 owner's manual
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Aftermarket radio, I can't get it out!, Scott Brown , Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:15:45
- Excellent suggestions, thanks all!, Scott Brown , Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:08:40
- I think you've to go with clarion tools, Siegfried, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:11:01
- Re: Aftermarket radio, I can't get it out!, turbocon86, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:51:08
- Re: Aftermarket radio, I can't get it out!, Roy , Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:33:02
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!