We'll see. I'm swamped for the next couple weeks doing house projects to get ready for my son's graduation party. ...one other reason I couldn't take time to make a high-end pull-out cup holder. This took under an hour, a little more time when I paint it, because I'll have to abrasive blast it and acid-etch prime it to get the paint to stick. Powder coating would be best, but I don't have the capabilities at the moment.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- My latest cup holder, turbocon86, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:47:23
- Very Nice!, Tushy, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:37:33
- Can I buy one from you? The large dunkin donuts, Daryle , Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:18:14
- Re: Can I buy one from you? The large dunkin donuts, turbocon86, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:21:15
- Turbocon, Inc: Cars, Guns, Girls And Cup Holders, lol!, Siegfried, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:27:13
- Nice, but shouldn't it be of black color? (n/m), Siegfried, Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:50:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!