Are you saying theyre not required? They came installed on my C900 with aftermarket wheels. I assumed that the aftermarket wheels required them. I never tried to bolt the rims up with the regular Saab bolts.
posted by 24.250.120...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- wheel stud adapters, anyone have these?, rob 96 aero, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:20:52
- Some.., derf, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:40:57
- Re: Some.., rob 96 aero, Tue, 19 Jul 2011 03:36:58
- Re: Some.., rob 96 aero, Tue, 19 Jul 2011 03:38:28
- Re: Some.., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:34:10
- Re: wheel stud adapters, anyone have these?, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:32:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!