NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I'm not sure how far you are from Manheim PA, their phone is 717-664-5595.
I love this place. I had two of my Saab's frame rust repaired there. The one with moderate frame rust was $248.89! Included everything! The other had less rust and was sub-200 IIRC. Both are still on the road today. They make their repairs from scratch, and are C900 masters.
They are terrific Saab enthusiasts, ask for Jeff. I live in Maryland, but the drive was well worth it. Tell them Eric from Maryland sent you, if you go.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rust in right wheel well, how to repair? Photo, Lee, Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:10:23
- My '91 SPG was done - both sides - by us at home....., vsfoxe , Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:12:45
- Possibly Skandix..., Judge Edo, Sat, 3 Dec 2011 15:38:05
- Lee, look for posts by DougM, RayF, Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:58:01
- Re: Rust in right wheel well, how to repair? Photo, Simon S, Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:35:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.