Hah yeah, I daily drove a '64 Commander (base Lark) about 6 years ago. Lots of parts to be had from old people who sit on stashes of it!
posted by 204.210.201...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SAAB BANKRUPTCY MEANS FOR PARTS?, JET AIR 900, Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:54:00
- Re: SAAB BANKRUPTCY MEANS FOR PARTS?, Larry West , Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:58:13
- Re: SAAB BANKRUPTCY MEANS FOR PARTS?, Simon S, Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:58:10
- People still drive Studebakers..., JerseySaab , Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:36:44
- Saab Parts is a seperate co., Judge Edo, Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:00:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!