NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I was thinking that someone painted it with Kilz and left it white! Anyone try painting the shell and not recovering it? This is for a car without a whole lot of life left.
posted by 98.114.203...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ksaab wrote about priming the headliner fiberglas board, poop deck pappy , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:53:39
- Re: Ksaab wrote about priming the headliner fiberglas board, turbocon86, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:43:22
- Re: Ksaab wrote about priming the headliner fiberglas board, James, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:06:21
- It seems like a, poop deck pappy , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:02:38
- YMMV, poop deck pappy , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:46:38
- Re: YMMV, turbocon86, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:17:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.