I mostly need the side-views of master cylinder and the area where accumulator is bolted to. The hydraulic lines and the ports where they run to and from - they are also very welcome.
I'd be able to check my own C900, but it's pretty cold here and I haven't found any garage yet (I just moved to another city from my old one).
Well, long story short: I'm thinking of adding EDS (in the original terms of ATE) functionality to our ABS system: electronic differential lock. 9K's have it as a part of TCS, but from what I've read from different 9K boards - people tend to give it up and step aside right when the hear anything about TCS whenever it is about ASR, ETS or TC.
And I need to find out whether our master cylinders have appropriate hydraulic interfaces (ports) where TC valves can be attached - or they don't. And if they don't then what's the differences about C900/9K/VW ATE MKII MC's and what needs to be done to replace ours with one from 9K/VW/Reatta/Lincoln.
Btw, if you managed to get hands-on review of 9K (especially TCS'ed 9K) then it will be great. Very great! :)
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What am I doing wrong?, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:46:09
- zig, i have a m/c loose in my storage, i can take..., baggsly , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:14:10
- Yes, I like! VERY LIKE! (+JohnG), Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:49:24
- Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:33:25
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:38:52
- John, that's excellent!, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:26:09
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:06:27
- ack'd, please hold on (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:43:09
- TC valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:53:54
- Re: TC valves, John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:39:34
- + couple of C900 MC photos request, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:19:20
- EPC.7b - that's abs, not tc valve block (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:07:00
- TC and ABS valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:00:15
- search for P/N 25528382, Saab Junkie , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:51:55
- Reatta?, Jon , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:57:32
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:40:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!