NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
You all know the drill - find a better one at the pick-n-pull, put it in, and it works ok for a year or so. Maybe get lucky and find another good one - put it in and the cycle repeats a year later.
So, there are quite a few non-locking signal stalks in the garage to try these repairs on. Maybe I'll get good at fixing them ;-)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Turn Signal/Cruise Control switch question, Devin, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:19:32
- Re: Turn Signal/Cruise Control switch question, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:36:09
- Thanks Justin. That's what I thought. /NM, Devin, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:27:14
- easy refurb. don't need cruise control., James, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:31:09
- Hold it!, turbocon86, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 06:20:25
- some photos, Siegfried, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:22:39
- Re: some photos, KC_spg, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 18:24:49
- Nice pics, Ziggy One Question:, RS , Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:35:33
- Re: some photos...nice. Two more things on this fix..., CBS , Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:44:17
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.