Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
You take the MY and put a $ sign in front. so this car would be $1994. I like my way better:D
posted by 70.162.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1994 900 Convertible 24K miles - What is it worth?, Radu Radulescu, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:22:44
- Assuuming, No Snaab , Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:27:56
- You do the reasearch, you do the buying,...., vsfoxe , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:05:39
- 48K - original MSRP?, Siegfried, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:41:19
- I have an formula too..., John G, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:36:13
- ehh... updated formula, Siegfried, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:02:08
- ouch... missed. ^above^ went to R/F below, sorry (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:42:48
- upto 50% MSRP (which was pretty high those days) n/m, Siegfried, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 03:49:40
- 24k, RadioFlyer , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:20:40
- Re: 24k, turbocon86, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:35:26
- Re: 24k, DietrichOS , Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:48:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!