Thanks for the info. I will check my grounds this weekend. I think there are a few out there I haven't looked at in a while, if ever. The ground wire from the alternator to the block looks pretty tired, I couldn't find a new on eeuro, Might get my iron out and make one.
posted by 162.95.148...
Posts in this Thread:
- Puzzling cold start issue, ambirmin, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:54:09
- Re: UPDATE, ambirmin, Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:32:39
- Re: UPDATE, turbocon86, Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:48:31
- Re: UPDATE, ambirmin, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:04:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Pull out your EGR, RadioFlyer , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:35:02
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!