NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
On the injectors. I had a similar problem where the wires on one injector had partially slipped out of the plug, but this was hidden by the rubber boot. All kinds of craziness. Check it out. Good luck
posted by 174.234.0...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1989 na 5spd-CAR RUNS LIKE IT JUMPED TIME, t, Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:23:05
- I thought only DeLoreans could do that, Notnoel , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 12:31:19
- i have another thought. have a good look at wires, Nicknick , Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:14:11
- Re: 1989 na 5spd-CAR RUNS LIKE IT JUMPED TIME, GTW, Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:08:32
- Re: 1989 na 5spd-CAR RUNS LIKE IT JUMPED TIME, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:25:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.