NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
That's what I'm thinking. I just asked a mechanic friend and he says that mechanics drive Hondas. Then they don't have to fix their car every night when they go home. Plus she is pretty rough on a car. Might be a great wife's ride. Maybe a 2000 Civic. Then I can keep two c900s for myself.
posted by 205.122.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Overwhelmed, RadioFlyer , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:28:00
- You Need Balance: One New & One Old, Tootsacolta, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:25:59
- NOT Overwhelmed, smt, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:37:05
- Re: Overwhelmed, Paddan, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:39:09
- Search your feelings...you know it to be true, SPGx2, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:47:37
- Buy the wife a new car or used coming off a lease, Notnoel , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:45:50
- Re: Overwhelmed, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:23:41
- Re: Overwhelmed, Ed_F , Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:22:47
- Get your wife what she wants., poop deck pappy , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:51:55
- Very well stated! nm, BAAB_, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:39:31
- WORD!, thresholdmusic, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:16:57
- Drive the car you want to drive as long as you want, BAAB , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:50:17
- Your right on this one., John G, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:50:45
- Re: Overwhelmed, K-Saab , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:54:35
- another newer saab?, Snowmobile , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:52:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.