NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I completely agree. I drug a 91 SPG out of a local pick n pull a couple of years ago and completely went through the car. I pulled the head and had it refreshed while replacing all of the belts, hoses, water pump, cv axles, hydraulic parts ect.. The car took my wife and I to Mackinac Island Michigan from San Antonio Texas with zero problems only two months after finishing the job. 60,000 miles later(230,000 and climbing), it poved to be more reliable than any car I have ever owned. I recently sold it to my brother, and while I regret it, his abuse will be a true test of that machine. Hell, I let him drive the thing most of last year while I was recovering from open heart surgery.
Anyway, it is always good to have a late model "reliable" car around for the wife to drive.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Overwhelmed, RadioFlyer , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:28:00
- You Need Balance: One New & One Old, Tootsacolta, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:25:59
- NOT Overwhelmed, smt, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:37:05
- Re: Overwhelmed, Paddan, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:39:09
- Search your feelings...you know it to be true, SPGx2, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:47:37
- Buy the wife a new car or used coming off a lease, Notnoel , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:45:50
- Re: Overwhelmed, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:23:41
- Re: Overwhelmed, Ed_F , Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:22:47
- Get your wife what she wants., poop deck pappy , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:51:55
- Very well stated! nm, BAAB_, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:39:31
- WORD!, thresholdmusic, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:16:57
- Drive the car you want to drive as long as you want, BAAB , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:50:17
- Your right on this one., John G, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:50:45
- Re: Overwhelmed, K-Saab , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:54:35
- another newer saab?, Snowmobile , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:52:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.