If I went with a black headliner, I think I'd hit the hard parts with a coat of black Color Bond.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Unusual SPG on C-list Detroit, BarryM, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:17:13
- the steering wheel is stock style, but was only..., baggsly , Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:07:10
- Black headliners.., poop deck pappy , Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:26:31
- dude on the wall made the shot!, Siegfried, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:15:13
- Re: Unusual SPG on C-list Detroit, RadioFlyer , Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:47:59
- A few "peculiarities" noticed ; 1 or 2 that don't....., johnd, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:41:54
- Re: Unusual SPG on C-list Detroit, derek900, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:39:22
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!