Here in Mordor we call them whatnots. And my 1st thought - when I only read the subject field - was that it had to be some sort of off-topic about girly's underwear or such.
I managed to pick up one locally for ~$130, but haven't installed it yet since it was missing one clip and the whatnot (louver) itself needed some maintenance and strengthening. On to-do list.
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anybody have louvers to sell?, poop deck pappy , Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:13:04
- Re: Anybody have louvers to sell?, PaulS , Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:22:19
- I have a set..., John G, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:27:47
- oh, that's how its properly called!, Siegfried, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 05:44:45
- I just lucked out!, Cark, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:24:31
- Re: I just lucked out!, Glen, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:50:32
- That's exceptionally nice, RS , Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:30:54
- Thanks!, Cark, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:44:24
- Re: I just lucked out!, RadioFlyer , Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:43:27
- Wow what a gr8 find!!, vvack0matic, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:41:57
- Louvers have become a rareity item, vvack0matic, Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:58:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!