Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Cheerio Chap' two thumbs up.
with that low of miles its probably nothing more than turbo oil seals..
the motor can literally take anything one can throw at it, my 900 visited 120 mph so many times I lost track on top of pushing 20psi in the motor, and well.. she just keeps ticking. that kind of performance from a motor has giving me Gr8 respect to designers of this motor. Absolutely incredible what this thing can do. the turbo on the other hand can burst.
Although I gave my motor a fighting chance as in frequent oil changes never overheated, dropped down to the 82degree t-stat, and so on. If say a radiator hose blew and the old owner of you car just kept driving and ran it into the ground then it might be a lost cause. However is nothing drastic happened guarantee the motor is 100%
posted by 67.77.8...
Swedish Dynamics replacement cartridge
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anybody have louvers to sell?, poop deck pappy , Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:13:04
- Re: Anybody have louvers to sell?, PaulS , Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:22:19
- I have a set..., John G, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:27:47
- oh, that's how its properly called!, Siegfried, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 05:44:45
- I just lucked out!, Cark, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:24:31
- Re: I just lucked out!, Glen, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:50:32
- That's exceptionally nice, RS , Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:30:54
- Thanks!, Cark, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:44:24
- Re: I just lucked out!, RadioFlyer , Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:43:27
- Wow what a gr8 find!!, vvack0matic, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:41:57
- Louvers have become a rareity item, vvack0matic, Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:58:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!