A few years ago before c900's hit this huge price spike, I had a chance to buy a cherry 60k TC CE for $1000.
Only needed a head-gasket and based on today's pricing it would be worth like 10k.
The guy ended up eBaying it for $1500 so someone out there got a good deal.
posted by 24.255.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Holy snot - check out the classifieds, RadioFlyer , Thu, 19 Apr 2012 06:42:02
- my personal favorites,, sandy hague, Sat, 21 Apr 2012 05:04:37
- Re: Holy snot - check out the classifieds, tsw, Fri, 20 Apr 2012 04:53:29
- I missed my chance..., John G, Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:50:55
- Re: Holy snot - check out the classifieds, CBS , Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:06:53
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!