NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
My dealer can provide a key code only. I am not sure how it works, but he did say that they cannot decode the key nor cut it. Does anyone have any recommendation as to how to get a new key from the dealer (or wherever else)?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Getting a dealer key., BAAB , Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:44:49
- Re: Getting a dealer key., ryoung, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:50:00
- I HAVE NO KEY! THEY WERE ALL STOLEN!, BAAB_, Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:56:05
- Go to a locksmith, not a dealer., Snowmobile , Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:39:09
- Wrong b,b you sure your looking for the c900bb, vvack0matic, Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:02:21
- Same problem here, poop deck pappy , Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:00:36
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.